He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology. He is always eager to try new Android devices — not only Software level but Hardware-level Also. The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Have you tried ‘rooting‘ or installing ‘custom ROM’ on your Xiaomi device before? If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand.
- In this guide, i share how to Update XIAOMI Stock Firmware – All Methods.
- Finding and downloading a Global ROM is perhaps the most time-consuming part of this whole procedure, given that the file will likely be somewhere between 1.5- and 2GB in size.
- Peace be upon you, the download-free-drivers website provides a direct link for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra ROM (Original Firmware).
- Lastly, the phone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 120W.
- Now install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
Transfer the update.zip to the root directory of the phone’s internal storage. Reboot into CWM recovery – Power off the phone and then press the “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode. That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well. Lock the bootloader, and you’ll be completely back to normal.
You have successfully installed ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool. If you have any doubts while using the Mi Flash Tool, do let us know in the below comments.
Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone. Let’s see how to flash a custom ROM on any Android device using TWRP recovery. We hope that the above-given https://www.dsp.org.tr/streamline-your-network-with-the-zte-router/ procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.